Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Relief Story Auction

The lovely Piper Vaughn is hosting a story auction to raise funds for disaster relief. Bid on a story, get one written just for you by the author whose auction you win! I think it's a fabulous idea, and I'm excited to be both bidding and bidden upon.

All told, there are twenty authors participating, a few of whom are unfamiliar to me and several whose work I've read in abundance. To find a list of participating authors, rules for bidding, and to hop in the fray or just make a donation to a good cause, see the official post here.

To all those out there three days into NaNoWriMo, good luck! Persevere! Have fun!

To all those those opting for sanity instead... well, so am I. Good luck to us, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment